Four months





Our little guy turned 4 months old last week. He is doing new things all the time. The latest additions to his repertoire include staring at his fists and laughing. Oh, and munching greedily upon said fists. He really has to be entertained to laugh, but when he does, it melts our hearts. He adores being read to. I (Carina) have read to him about an hour a night this week and he is so interested....it's kind of unbelievable. We love it! These photos are from that great 3-month photo shoot.

7 Comments:
These are awesome pics. It looks like you guys are having fun being parents. I cant wait for your inside time to be over. Jaden really loves babies. Well have to do something.
What a sweet little guy! We are still so happy for you! Thanks for starting a blog so we can see a little of what's happening. Love you!
Oh man! He's cute! I can't wait for your inside time to be done too!
Carina, én komolyan megeszem ezt a csöppséget!!!! Szinte mindennap megnézem, vannak-e új képek. :) Puszi!!
We just love you guys, and are continually amazed at the beauty of your little guy! We are so deeply happy for you two! We couldn't think of better parents. Enjoy every moment (they sure grow fast).
He is just way too cute!
I love his sweet chubby little face! I bet you guys are just eating him up. Keep the pictures coming!
Post a Comment
<< Home