Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Six months already



We can hardly believe that Baby is 6 months old already! Among his new activities: he loves grabbing his toes, he rolls over, and has started eating rice cereal, though formula is still his preferred sustenance. He is also trying out a new voice. He does a wee high voice like falsetto. It is so cute.

We had a little party on his 1/2 birthday with Baby's birth family. They brought balloons that he has loved playing with. He has probably played with them for 5-6 hours since. We are so excited to see all the new things Baby's doing. Happy Half Birthday, Sweet Pea!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Lampros said...

Oh my adorable. Look at that cherubic face! He is so, so darling and I keep meaning to send a card and say how very happy, overjoyed I am for y'all. What a blessing. I loved the announcement card; it made me cry.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Ildikó said...

Hát, milyen jópofa ötlet: féléves szülinap. Gratulálunk és boldog féléves szülinapot kívánunk ennek a szép nagy fiúcskának!

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home