Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Seven, Eight, Nine 1/2 Months

Baby at seven months

Baby at eight months

Baby at nine months

My how time flies! We can't believe how much baby has grown. He is up to new, adorable things all the time. Of course he's been sitting for awhile now. He gets anywhere he wants, tadpole/army crawl style. I don't know that he'll ever take up proper crawling, since he is not limited in this version of ground transportation.

He has five teeth growing in. His top two have a space in the middle. It is ADORABLE. Solids have become more desirable over the months, thank goodness. He gets quite messy during feedings because he likes to feel the food with his fingers after it goes into his mouth.

He has learned to give kisses...the wide-mouth cheek plant variety. We can't get enough of those sweet things.

Though to us his hair is filling in nicely compared to his sweet bald head, it is not so to everyone. One little girl at church asked me a couple weeks ago, "Why did you cut all his hair off?" Uh....I didn't. That's his full head o'hair.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love to see him and hear from you! I also appreciate the pictures that show how active he is, hard to keep them sitting still, isn't it.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Mary Lampros said...

Wow, that ducky shot is quite the photograph--great skills! What a beautiful child. I still cry every time I think of his name...

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home